1. The book analyses cutting-edge examples of innovative museological practice from around the globe, thus demonstrating how museums can design, apply and assess new modes of audience engagement and participation.
2. Taken together, the chapters offer a new paradigm in approaching museum practice. As a result, the book will be of great value to academics and students in the fields of museum, gallery and heritage studies, as well as architecture, design, communication and cultural studies. It will also be of interest to museum professionals.
3. The book includes contributions from a number of established academics, as well as a practitioner perspective, which sets it apart from competing titles.
- ISBN: 9780367406776
- Edited by Marianne Achiam, Michael Haldrup, Kirsten Drotner
- Publication date: 29 Jun 2021
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd