Η Εφορεία Αρχαιοτήτων Χίου ανακοινώνει την πρόσληψη δεκαοκτώ (18) ατόμων με σύμβαση εργασίας ιδιωτικού δικαίου ορισμένου χρόνου, για χρονικό διάστημα οχτώ (8) μηνών.
Webinar “Coronavirus (COVID-19) and museums: impact, innovations and planning for post-crisis”
The current coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis forced cultural institutions and venues around the world to close their doors, leaving hundreds and thousands of cultural events cancelled and even more people without work and income.
The current crisis is particularly critical for cultural and creative sectors due to the sudden and massive loss of revenue opportunities. Some actors benefit from public support (e.g. public museums, libraries, theatres) but may experience significant budget shortfalls.
"Today, more than ever, the importance of culture and creativity for society is clear. The availability of cultural content contributes to mental health and well-being, and many cultural institutions have provided online and free content in recent weeks for that purpose. Sustainable business models during and after the initial crisis are imperative for the sector's survival. Leaving behind the more fragile part of the sector could cause irreparable economic and social damage. The current challenge is to design public supports that alleviate the negative impacts in the short term and help identify new opportunities in the medium term for different public, private and non-profit actors engaged in cultural and creative production."
This webinar, (April 10th, 14:00 - 15:30 (Paris time, GMT +1) co-organized by ICOM and the OECD will gather representatives of the museum community, local and national governments to review:
- The short and long-term impacts of the current crisis on museums
- The innovative solutions put in place by museums across countries
- The policy supports put in place by national and local governments to alleviate the short and long-term effects of the crisis on museums and their broader ecosystems. What is still needed?
- Mattia AGNETTI Executive Secretary, Fondazione Musei Civici di Venezia (MUVE), Italy
- Natalie BONDIL Director General & Chief Curator, Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, Canada
- Inkyung CHANG Founding Director, Iron Museum, Republic of Korea
- John DAVIES Economic Research Fellow, Creative Economy & Data Analytics, nesta
- Peter KELLER Director General, ICOM
- Antonio LAMPIS Director General of Museums, Italian Ministry for Cultural Heritage and Tourism (MIBACT)
- Joan ROCA Director of MUHBA (Barcelona History Museum), Spain
- Ekaterina TRAVKINA Co-ordinator - Culture, Creative Industries and Local Development, OECD
Τα νέα της εβδομάδας
On 5 August 2020, 3:00-4:15 p.m. (CEST) ICOM organizes the webinar "Local Communities Strengthening Museums": an open online debate regarding the current relationship between museums and local communities, proposing actions and activities recently implemented in different areas of the world.
«Ζωγραφική & εγκέφαλος» της Ρηνιώς Μουρέλου, είναι ο τίτλος της νέας έκθεσης που εγκαινιάζεται στο Τελλόγλειο Ίδρυμα την Παρασκευή 28 Αυγούστου (ώρα 19.30).