Head of Participation and Learning / National Memorial Arboretum
The Arboretum is looking for a successful and dynamic Head of Participation and Learning. Reporting to the Managing Director, responsibilities will include:
• The planning, development and implementation of the NMA's participation and learning engagement strategies and programme to deliver organisation objectives on learning, visitor experience, visitor numbers and income.
• To develop existing audience participation and to develop new audiences, working with other Arboretum departments and the Royal British Legion to support lifelong learning about, and engagement with, Remembrance across its public programmes.
• To develop internal and external networks to increase the profile of the Arboretum and its participation and learning work and build strategic relationships with key partners, including academic institutions.
• To develop and motivate the participation and learning team of staff and volunteers, ensuring all team members understand their roles in supporting the organisation priorities.
• To prepare, monitor and manage annual budgets and operating plans for the Participation and Learning department and provide accurate reports as required by the Managing Director and Board of Trustees.
• As a member of the senior management team working with the Managing Director, to input into the strategic and operational development of the organisation as a whole.