The Digital Collections Summit was one of our most popular events last year, sharing exciting projects and new thinking on museum collections.
In October this virtual event will return with a fantastic international line up of speakers talking about their latest work, strategies and the tools that are making their lives easier.
Like all MuseumNext events we have prioritised practical and actionable advice, so you can hear from museums and outside experts who live and breath this work.
A few things you can learn:
- How to create digital spaces for communities to discuss collections
- How to transform collection data into linked open data
- How to improve your collection data with digital volunteers
- How to use Artificial Intelligence with your collection
- How to share digital born collections
- What the Metaverse might mean for museum collections
- How museums are exploring NFTs
- How museums are opening up collections for online learning
- How to open up your collection for creative use + much, much more.